It's Friday! It's Friday! It's the end of the week, it's the last day......so, you, yeah you! What 'cha gonna do?
We sing this little ditty each Friday in our classroom. We share what we are going to do over the weekend. Tonight though, I have my Five for Friday ready...FINALLY. It's about 5 random things from the past week. Ready...Set....Go!
1. Another product posted. AND ITS FREE!! Here is my newest feature freebie on TpT. Stop by and check it out. And remember to leave me some love, with a comment and following!
2. There was a new interactive computer projector thingy ma bob installed in my classroom and throughout the school this week. They are phasing out the SmartBoard equipment. I thought it was going to be a difficult change, NOPE! It was easy peasy lemon squeezy! It has a webcam and the computer hard drive is mounted on top of the projector. The keyboard and mouse...WIRELESS!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I want to start Skyping with other classrooms across the world!!
3. Skype anyone? It was brought to my attention that there is a great website full of resources for teachers AND students! Skype for Educators is a site where the class can connect to other class, lessons and information! Check it out here https://education.skype.com/
4. This week Hubby was out of town. While out of town, he had to get in a few jumps. A fall-out-of-an-airplane-parachute-fall-towards-the-earth-at-rapid-speeds jump. Yep, my hubby is a military man. So while on this jump, he began to twist and somehow, the 550 cording ripped his ear-----almost off. So the hubby that left last week, will come home tomorrow with a few less skin cells and cartilage! The doc was able to stitch most of it back up, but he has warned me and it sounds pretty gross...but I love him anyway-yucky ear and all!
5. The high today was 59 degrees. It is NOT supposed to be this cold in Georgia right now!! I NEED some warm weather. I NEED to plant my garden...where is that groundhog? I would like to make groundhog stew out him about right now!
So onto the weekend...more randomness next week. Please be a dear and leave a comment and follow me if you like what you see! We only have 8 more weeks left of school!
Come on summer!!